The 3rd Asia Symposium on Engineering and Information (ASEAI)
2015 April 23rd- 25th, Shanghai, China
The 3rd Asia Symposium on Engineering and Information (ASEAI) is planned to be held on 2015 April 23rd- 25th in Shanghai, China. ASEAI is the premier forum for the presentation and exchange of past experiences and new advances and research results in the field of theoretical, experimental and applied Engineering and Information.
Papers describing original work are invited in any of the areas range from bimolecular engineering, geotechnical engineering, computer engineering, aerospace engineering and building services engineering to computational intelligence, information & data security and satellite & space communications. Each of these topic areas is expanded in the "Call for Papers" section, but the sub-topics list is not exhaustive. Papers may address one or more of the listed as well as unlisted but related sub-topics.
2015 ASEAI Keynote Speech
|"Natural Bio-Active Product from Marine Resources"
Dr. S. Ahmed John
Head of the Research Department of Botany
Jamal Mohamed College
Notification of Acceptance
April 23-25, 2015
2015 ASEAI Topic: Engineering
Systems & software engineering
Interdisciplinary and Specialized Fields
Building services engineering
Algorithms and Techniques
3G & 4G Mobile Communication Services
Agents and Multi-Agents systems for ICT Integrated Circuits for communications
Antennas & Propagation
Business Information Systems
Broadband & Intelligent networks
Data Base Management
Data Mining and Data fusion
E-Commerce & E-government
E-Health & Biomedical applications
E-Learning & E-Business
Emerging technologies & Applications
Fuzzy, ANN & Expert Approaches
Grid and Cluster Computing
ICT & Banking
ICT & Education
ICT & Intelligent Transportation
ICT in Environmental Sciences
Image Analysis and Processing
Image & Multimedia applications
Information & data security
Information indexing & retrieval
Information systems & Applications
Internet applications & performances
Knowledge Based Systems
Knowledge Management & Decision Making
Machine Vision & Remote sensing
Management Information Systems
Mobile networks & services
Network Management and services
Networking theory & technologies
Next generation network
Satellite & Space Communications
Signal & Image Processing
Speech and Audio Processing
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Where can I submit my paper for conference & journal publication?
Prospective authors should submit their papers either for conference or Journal publication by first making registration online, and then submit them electronically. The acceptance of paper submission will be confirmed via e-mail within three working days.
2. What is the length limit for journal/conference papers?
(1) The formatted final research papers should be 8 pages maximum (including figures).
(2) Abstract is 500 words maximum.
(3) Full paper must be submitted electronically in Word.
3. What equipment is provided for oral presentation at the conference?
(1) Laptop Computer
(2) LCD Data Projector
(3) USB Flash Drive – Memory
(4) CD/DVD-ROM Drive
(5) PowerPoint Presentation Remote with Laser Pointer
(6) PowerPoint Presentation/Acrobat Reader Software
4. How can I receive an official invitation letter for the conference attendance?
(1) Invitation letter will be provided upon request by authors or other participants once signed up and being accepted.
(2) ASEAI official invitation letter will be provided in the form of a soft copy via e-mail, and will help facilitate the VISA application process.
(3) The process for VISA application generally takes a month, and the authors should keep an eye on their own applications. The ASEAI Secretariat cannot guarantee that all authors are able to obtain the VISA.
5. When will I receive the receipt of registration fees?
The receipt will be issued by ASEAI at the registration desk and is also available upon request.
6. What is the length of oral presentation?
Each presentation takes approximately 10-15 minutes including discussions.
7. Is there a poster presentation session?
Yes, the Poster Papers are included in the Poster Presentation Sessions and Conference Proceedings.
8. What is the standard format for poster session?
(1) Material: Abstract/Full paper printed on a poster/A4 paper(s) which can be posted on the Canvases
(2) Size: smaller than 60cm×160cm
(3) content: The research findings in the poster presenter’s abstract/ full paper
9. Is there anything the ASEAI Secretariat can provide for poster session?
Yes. The ASEAI Secretariat provides the following items:
(1) X Racks & Base Fabric Canvases
(2) Adhesive Tapes or Clamps
10. Do I have to stay at the conference hotel?
Not really, it is depend on your personal preference; however it is highly recommended so long as convenience is concerned. You can also stay at the hotel of your own option.
11. Does the ASEAI arrange accommodation and travel itinerary for the conference participants?
No, we are only responsible for the conference. The conference participants should arrange their own accommodation and travel itinerary.